Friday 22 August 2008

Card made for my brother in law



Made this for my brother in law's birthday tommorrow - we are going around for a barbeque. Hope the weather stays fine. Just got back from a few days in York where we were going to Ladies day at York races but due to the weather they cancelled it - :-(



Glad I had decided to wear last years hat and not buy a new one. The irony is that whilst we were their it hardly rained - LOL. Mind you the money we saved I can buy some craft goodies and not feel guilty. Anyway enough of my ramblings, hope you like the card




3 comments:

Liz said...

Like the card, lovely and fresh looking for a change. Lots of mens cards are made with dark backgrounds which can be boring.

Amanda said...

Lovely card A-M.
Have fun at your BBQ!

Bev said...

It's a fab card AM, love the image