Saturday 30 August 2008

Get Well Card for a very poorly little baby



Hi.

This is a card I made for a good friend's baby grandaughter who is very poorly in Bristol Childrens hospital nearly 200 miles from her home in Cornwall. Her name is Alisha Marie, she has Supraventricular Tachycardia, extremely rare in infants.
Please can you keep her in your prayers so that she can pull through this safely.

"He brought me out into an open place; He rescued me because He delighted in me." -Psalm 18:20


3 comments:

Jak Heath said...

Love this Anne-Marie it is so delicate

Maz said...

Thank-you sooo much AnnMarie.. It arrived at Bristol Hospital today, and made a very sad and lonely mum feel loved. I cannot thank-you enough.

Maz x

Bev said...

It's beautiful Anne Marie. I am so glad it cheered Lisa up

hugs Bev x